Partner - September 2015linkedin.com/in/ruizluis/ firstname.lastname@example.org +57 3057506060
Qualifications / Accreditations
Cornell University | 2020
- Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management
London School of Economics | 2011
- Bargaining and Negotiation Course
Universidad Internacional de Catalunya 2007 - 2011
- Undergraduate Degree
- Business Administration and Management
Leysin American School in Switzerland 2003 - 2007
- English International Baccalaureate (IB)
- DEAN’S LIST (3.6 GPA)
With international experience in PMO, M&A and hotel development in Madrid, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Istanbul or Bogotá, Luis joined RHT in 2015. Since then Luis leads:
- Business Plan
- Branding & Positioning
- Feasibility studies
- Capital Raising
- Due diligences of existing hotels
- Search, Selection and Signatures with Hotel chains
- IBIS Barranquilla 2016
- AC by Marriott Guatemala City 2017
- IBIS Chía Colombia 2020
- HILTON Medellín 2020 (Cancelled)
- FOUR POINTS by Sheraton Cartagena 2020
- Marriott Guatemala City 2021
- FAIRFIELD by Marriott Medellín 2021
- FARANDA San Andrés Island, Colombia 2022
- CASA NUÑEZ Santa Marta, Colombia 2023
- SWISSÔTEL Medellín 2024
- San Diego Ultra-Luxury Cartagena de Indias 2024
In 2015 Luis also led with Savills PLC the commercialization of La Serrezuela, a gastronomic, commercial and cultural center located in the Walled City of Cartagena de Indias.
Notable career experience
IMAGINARIUM Eastern Europe and the Middle East – Vice President
Istanbul, Turkey | 2015
Full P&L responsibility for Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Israel and Azerbaijan.
IMAGINARIUM South America – Regional Director
Buenos Aires, Argentina | 2014 – 2015
Full responsibility for the P&L of Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay and Peru.
INDRA CONSULTING (former Europraxis) – Consultant
Barcelona, Spain | 2012 – 2014
Banking Sector (M&A) – Merger and acquisition of CaixaBank over Banca Cívica for € 977 million.
Real Estate (Strategy) – Rent Reduction PMO for CaixaBank.
DELOITTE – Audit Analyst
Madrid, Spain | 2011 – 2012
Retail – Audit of Comsa Emte, Ermenegildo Zegna and Replay.